Revos draft dispense
The Alfa Laval Revos™ draft dispense is a compact, post-mix dispensing system that rehydrates beer and beverage concentrates at the point of consumption. With Revos draft dispense, beer and beverage manufacturers can realize significant logistics and supply chain cost savings when storing and transporting concentrates in bulk, then reconstituting it moments before serving cold draft beer and beverages at pubs and restaurants.
Reduce costs and boost your sustainability profile serving draft beer, cider and wine from concentrate on tap
- Reduce transport costs by up to 65% due to reduced storage and shipping volumes of concentrate throughout the supply chain to the consumer
- Serve up five to 10 times the beverage from concentrate, taking up less storage space than the original product
- Free up space under the counter, yet store and dispense more beverage than a single-keg kegerator
- Improve workplace safety and reduce manual labour by eliminating frequent changeout of kegs while dispensing beer or beverage from concentrate
- Improve quality assurance – visible to consumers – with real-time monitoring of temperature, carbonation and concentration for every single pour
Alfa Laval Revos draft dispense is a compact, post-mix draft dispensing system. It reconstitutes beer and beverage concentrates that match the flavour profile of the original product at the point of sale.
Get a fully fermented or non-alcoholic beer and beverage concentrate from patented Revos™ reverse osmosis technology. Drastically cut costs and emissions by transporting concentrate in bulk and then precisely rehydrate the beverage with pure, carbonated water –either directly at the point of sale or at regional packaging plants with Revos draft dispense systems.
Part of Alfa Laval’s broad solutions portfolio for the of brewery and beverage industries, Revos draft dispense helps brewers, beverage manufacturers and their customers meet sustainability targets by streamlining logistics and supply chains and reducing costs.
Alfa Laval Revos draft dispense monitoring
- Responds dynamically to changes to ensure a consistent pour
- Accounts for flow variability at the start of the pour and when water flow rate or pressure changes
- Keeps beer and beverages cold at all times
- UV sterilization prevents microbial growth after chlorine removal
- Makes data about each pour and keg and CO2 volumes available to bar staff
- Provides data about cleaning, calibration and maintenance available to service professionals
- Alerts staff to change kegs, replace CO2 or call for service
- Recognizes issues with the machine or inputs
- Helps prevent off-spec pouring
Connectivity as a service
Remote monitoring and logging ensures
- Each pour is in spec
- Cleaning on track
- Usage analytics available to the brewer or manufacturer
Revos versus traditional draft
Protecting traditional experience
- Cleaning frequency and chemicals
- Great taste
- Pouring experience (appearance/rate/tap)
Consistent ABV, CO2 and foam level in every pour
- Revos Draft lets you know pour specs/keg volume
- Self-cooling or integrated into glycol system
- Recycle kegs/no return or cleaning
Three ways to more sustainable beer and beverages
The Alfa Laval Revos draft dispense system is available in three versions:
- Revos draft dispense cellar for use to draw concentrate from bar cellars to bar taps
- Revos draft dispense mobile for use in cafés, at temporary event venues and stadiums, where keeping a large number of kegs on site proves difficult
- Revos draft dispense test unit to trial the dispense system on site
Same great taste now weighs less
Revos Draft dispense supplies the same volume of beer or beverage from concentrate as larger packaging alternatives. This increases workplace safety and reduces injuries. It also does away with the hassle of storing and refrigerating kegs or barrels on site and returning them to get deposits refunded.
The Alfa Laval Revos™ Draft dispense system reconstitutes beer and beverage concentrates at the point of sale. After purifying cold and carbonated water, it blends the water with the concentrate, delivering a cold draft product directly to the tap. An integrated draft monitoring system ensures precisely controlled temperature, head and carbonation.
Food system services
Alfa Laval Food system services help extend the performance of your food systems by maximizing the performance of your processes. This enables you to:
- Continually improve your operations to maintain competitive advantage
- Focus on uptime, optimization and availability
- Maximize return on investment throughout the life cycle of your food systems