2023-08-24 Product news
The next evolution of Contherm®, more value in a more sustainable way
In this webinar, Alfa Laval’s Contherm® experts will introduce the latest developments towards a more sustainable and innovative product.
The Contherm® portfolio has the most extensive offering in the market of scraped surface heat exchangers (SSHE) and each project is designed specifically to the customers’ needs. Through our experience we have developed a more efficient system for design which will lead to a more sustainable solution while maintaining the valuable features for our customers’ desire.
In this webinar, you will learn about the following:
- Why the Contherm® design is versatile and robust
- How Alfa Laval is committed to a more sustainable future with SSHE
- How new and existing customers will benefit moving forward
About the speakers:
Rajadayal Rangarajan is the Contherm Service Product Manager covering the global market outside of North and South America. Raja has an abundance of hands-on experience servicing Alfa Laval equipment ranging from pumps, heat exchangers, and separators. He now leads the charge on developing service partners for Contherm® and supports after sales with Alfa Laval’s channel network.
Kyle Croft works as a Contherm® Business Developer specializing in strategic Channel support in Europe. Kyle has comprehensive knowledge and experience in working with partners on process design and heat transfer efficiency. Together, Kyle and Raja bridge the gap between capital and after sales for the Contherm® technology.
Who will benefit from this webinar:
- System Builders, Integrators or Distributors operating in the Food Processing or Personal Care industry
- Food or Personal Care Processors.
- Service Providers
- Professionals, consultants operating in the relevant industries