Increasing productivity while providing gentle raw milk handling is key during milk storage. Our hygienic components can ensure optimal and reliable fluid handling that can result in substantial savings and efficiency gains.
Highlighted Alfa Laval Innovative Equipment
Alfa Laval SMP-BC Mixproof Valve
• Ideal for handling sanitary processes or utility flows through matrix piping systems
• Enables the flow of two different media through the same valve simultaneously without any risk of cross-contamination
• Increases operating efficiencies and reduces operating costs
Alfa Laval Unique Single Seat Valve
• Enhanced performance of the actuator makes operation reliable and more efficient
• Production safety is ensured via a unique production method for the valve body
Alfa Laval LKH Centrifugal Pump
• Increases process productivity while providing high efficiency and gentle product handling
• Optimized internal geometry and profiled o-rings, suitable for Cleaning-in-Place, offers exceptional levels of hygiene
• EHEDG certified
Optimizing Dairy Processes
ARLA FOODS, DENMARK. Producing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. That is what being on the pulse of continuous production is all about at Arla Foods’ mozzarella production facility in Denmark.
In the span of just two years, the facility has increased its output by 25% while using just 2% more energy. Nearly 300 Alfa Laval pumps have helped Arla Foods realize the improvements