Policy for usage of cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files with information that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. A cookie stores information that is used to optimize your experience and give the owner of the website certain user behavior information.
What is Alfa Laval using cookies for?
Cookies used by this website
The list below specifies which cookies are used and the purpose of each cookie.
- .AL – Used by Apsis Lead to track and store the information of the users coming to the site from a News Letter.
- .EPiForm* – Used to validate and and store the information you enter in the forms on the site.
- _ga* – Used by Google Analytics to track user behaviour and website performance.
- _hj* – Used by Hotjar to measure and observe user behaviour.
- ASP.NET_SessionId – used to identify the users session on the server.
- cookieconsent-status – used by the Cookie Consent service to store your consent about our cookies policy.
- saved-region – used to store your prefered site setting.
All cookies are stored two years. _ga, _hj and .AL are shared with third party.
How do you block and/or delete cookies
Most web browsers have standard settings that accept usage of cookies. You can change these settings to either warn for or block cookies. You can also choose to delete all cookies that are stored on your computer.
Information about how you delete cookies or change the settings for cookies is found in your web browser instructions.
If you choose to not allow our usage of cookies, you cannot use this website. Please immediately close your web browser and delete your cookies.
Changes and questions
Alfa Laval might update this policy without prior notice. The date when this policy was last updated is specified at the end of this policy.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or our usage of cookies, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy was last updated on January 24, 2017.