Alfa Laval and VeriFuel Fuel Management Courses 2020
Highly qualified and experienced trainers from VeriFuel and Alfa Laval
The Fuel Management Courses are arranged jointly with Alfa Laval and the lecturers are senior VeriFuel and Alfa Laval staff members who are well known in the industry and with many years of practical experience.
The training is intended for both sea-going and shore-based technical, operational and administrative staff functions involving fuel oils and vessel management. It is also of benefit to personnel concerned with the sale or purchasing of fuel oil.
These are some of the topics to be covered during the course:
- Understanding issues related to the quality of current marine fuels, including new ECA fuels
- Understand fuel specifications, ordering of fuels
- Know how often is poor quality fuel oil bunkered and what should be done in such situations.
- Learn how to adjust and optimize the fuel treatment system
- Know how fuel quality affects the fuel cleaning and conditioning system
- Problems anticipated for the future
- Understand how fuel impacts vessel / engine operation
- Make sense of current and future fuel legislations
June 16-17, 2020 Bergen (Norway)
August 25-26, 2020 Hamburg
November 11-12, 2020 Dakar (powerplant)
The cost for a regular 2 day FMC will be Euro: 1750 which includes lunches, coffee and tea breaks, mineral water and a course dinner on the first evening.
Travel and lodging is to be settled by the participants, hotel information will be arranged by Alfa Laval.
In house trainings for specific customers can be arranged at a cost of Euro: 10 000 for two days with two trainers, travel, hotel and living costs as per invoice.
Customer to provide the course venue and lunches etc.