For continuous and accurate carbonation of the final beer before filling.
Carboset is a process module designed in conjunction with the beverages and brewing industry.
- Automatic control
- Eliminates the risk of bubble formations
- Robust construction
- Compact and sanitary design
- Outstanding blending accuracy
- Efficient dissolving of CO2
- Versatile and adaptable to different process requirements
- Low maintenance
How it works
The module includes a holding cell combined with a back-pressure valve to secure that all gas is completely dissolved when the beer leaves the module.
A typical application could be carbonation to exactly 6.0 g/l CO2ppm of incoming beer at a temperature of 2°C and a pressure of 4 bar (g).