Alfa Laval Micro STC2 is a Heat Interface Unit (HIU) with an unique tap water & heating solution with modulating supply temperature giving a maximum comfort with a minimum energy usage. Suitable for apartments or one-family houses.
Instructions and Manuals
The Micro STC2 range supplies hot water to both the tap water & the space heating circuit. The space heating supply can be connected to radiators AND to floor heating thanks to its additional control for 2 independent heating circuits.
On the primary side the unit can be connected either to district heating or to local heating networks. It has a direct connection of the heating circuit to the primary net and it has a heat exchanger for the production of tap water.
Micro STC is suitable for apartments or one-family houses.
- The Alfa Laval “Plug & play solution”: easy to install, easy to maintain
- Best performance of tap water - Unique tap water control
- Reduces the use of energy - Integrated insulation
- Reduces the use of energy - Supports individual measuring of flow and energy
- Prepared for multi heat source - Lowest possible return temperature
- Additional control of 2 independent heating circuits
Find everything you need for your HVAC application in Alfa Laval's HVAC handbook.