AquaProtect is a range of tap water systems designed to deliver legionella-free Domestic Hot Water (DHW) in the complete network of any collective building. Nominal capacities: 174 - 756 kW
Spare part list
Instructions and Manuals
The AquaProtect systems are used in conjunction with a central boiler plant and include the Alfa Laval Heat recovery concept to avoid extra energy for thermal disinfection.
This range is available with gasketed plate heat exchangers in 2 different versions:
- Direct (no need of a secondary storage tank)
- Indirect (secondary storage tank required)
AquaProtect is suitable for any collective building; mainly hospitals, nursing homes and hotels but also schools and universities, apartement blocks, leisure centres...
- Ensures 70°C thermal treatment against legionella in incoming AND circulation water in a simple way
- Heat recovery concept to avoid extra energy for thermal disinfection
- Easy accessible draining valve for DHW sample collection
- High reliable material and low maintenance
This range can be configured and selected using the AlfaSelect selection tool. Please contact Alfa Laval for more information.
Find everything you need for your HVAC application in Alfa Laval's HVAC handbook.