AquaONE connects to a hot water source and utilizes the industry's most efficient Alfa Laval plate and frame heat exchanger to supply domestic hot water for applications such as apartment buildings, hospitals, hotels, retirement homes, schools, correctional facilities, arenas, and more..
The Alfa Laval AquaONE water-to-water domestic hot water system connects to a hot water source and utilizes the industry's most efficient Alfa Laval plate and frame heat exchanger to supply domestic hot water to buildings.
Two models are available to fit any installation arrangement - instantaneous and semi-instantaneous - operating with both a 2-way or 3-way fast-acting magnetic control valve for connection to the local boiler, primary tanks or solar systems.
- Features an Alfa Laval AHRI certified double wall plate and frame heat exchanger with 316 SS plates
- Plug-n-play operation - simply plug an ethernet cable into the RJ-45 connection, bring in a single-point power line, connect the piping and the system is ready
- Potable water side components are lead-free, copper and stainless steel
- Features a fail-closed control valve and anti-scalding valve
- All temperature sensors, pressure sensors and flow switch (optional) have quick-disconnect cables for easy replacement
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI, ASME, AWS, NEMA, CU and CUL standards, and the entire system is pressure tested