Alfa Laval AquaCompact is a compact, pre-assembled indirect tap water system for district or local heating applications. Nominal capacities up to 230 kW.Tank volumes: 300 - 1500L
Spare part list
Instructions and Manuals
AquaCompact consists of a charging kit with 2-port or 3-port control valve, fixed to an Alfa Laval AquaTank stainless steel (secondary storage tank), designed to deliver indirect Domestic Hot Water (DHW).
The charging kits are available in 3 different heat exchangers:
- Gasketed plate heat exchangers; compact design with possibility to increase the capacity by adding plates
- Copper Brazed heat exchangers; a cost effective, gasket-free solution offering extremely efficient heat transfer and reduced fouling due to thin plates and high speed in the channels
- AlfaNova® heat exchangers; a product made of 100% Stainless Steel with the patented Fusion bonding, offering a gasket-free, extremely efficient heat transfer and reduced fouling, corrosion resistance and maximum cleanliness.
To regulate the DHW temperature there is the possibility to add 2 types of primary kits as an option:
- Self-actuated primary kit
- Electronic primary kit
AquaCompact is suitable for any collective building; apartement blocks, hospitals, nursery homes, hotels, schools and universities, leisure centres...
- Space saving
- Only low to mid capacity of heating source is needed
- Simple and robust solution
- Connection possible to district heating network or local boiler
This range can be configured and selected using the AlfaSelect selection tool. Please contact Alfa Laval for more information.
Find everything you need for your HVAC application in Alfa Laval's HVAC handbook.