The Alfa Laval Maxi is a district heating unit for tap water and space heating for larger buildings. The Maxi range offers a smart engineered solution according to customers needs. Nominal capacties: 50kW - 10MW.
The Alfa Laval Maxi range supplies hot water to both the tap water & the space heating circuit. These units are designed on demand following the type of building and needs like temperature and capacities on site.
The unit is ready to be connected to any building pipe system, as well as to the district heating pipe network (1 to 3 heat exchangers for the space heating circuit and 1 heat exchanger for the tap water circuit).
The Maxi range offers 2 different types of heat exchangers:
- Gasketed plate heat exchangers; compact design with possibility to increase the capacitiy by adding plates
- Copper Brazed heat exchangers: the most cost effective, gasket-free solution offering extremely efficient heat transfer and reduced fouling due to thin plates and high speed in the channels
Depending on customers need different control equipments can be mounted. See also Maxi with IQHeat.
From multi-family houses to an unlimited number of apartment blocks, public buildings, commercial centres & industrial buildings. For new and renovation projects.
- Tailormade substations to meet customers specific requirements
- All-in-one solution: 1 single system for any type of heating circuit
- Easy accessibility to all components for service and maintenance
- Extremely small footprint in relation to their capacity
- Top quality with unique and world-leading expertise
This range can be configured and selected using the AlfaSelect selection tool. Please contact Alfa Laval for more information.
Find everything you need for your HVAC application in Alfa Laval's HVAC handbook.