Optigo CC is a commercial unit cooler for general application in small to medium-sized cooling and freezing rooms, available both in draw-through and blow-through design (CCB). The blow-through design results in an even air distribution and less product dehydration, making these coolers especially suitable for storage of agricultural produce. Wide range with dedicated models for refrigerated working, processing and storage rooms. A selection of HFC DX cooler models is available from stock.
- Internally grooved Cu tubes and aluminium fins. Staggered tube pitch. All CCE models fitted with a T-connection to improve refrigerant distribution for hotgas defrost in coil.
- Dedicated ranges for H(C)FC refrigerants (CCE), brine (CCW) and CO2 (CCX).
- All casing parts made of durable sheet metal, epoxy coated RAL 9002. Top plate corrosion resistant Magnelis®.
- All models fitted with hinged side panels and aluminium drip tray. Drip tray is adjustable for perfect leveling. Removable internal drip tray for inspection & cleaning.
- 1 to 4 fans fitted with AC or EC fan motors available in two fan speeds (noise levels). Fan diameters 250, 300, 350 mm, 400 or 500 mm drawing or blowing through the coil. Fan motors 460/60/3 available as option.
For a full overview of all available options and additional technical specifications please refer to the product leaflet.
- Evaporating temperatures
+10 to -30 °C
- Refrigerants: all H(C)FC, brine and CO2
- Capacities (SC2) 1 up to 55 kW
- Air volume 770 up to 30,000 m3/h
These air heat exchanger products can be configured and selected using the AlfaSelect Air selection tool.
Alfa Laval Anytime
Our ebusiness tool Alfa Laval Anytime offers product information, on-line product selection and a webshop function for air products and spare parts. Distributors and partners are invited to contact Alfa Laval and register as an Anytime user.
Go to Alfa Laval Anytime
Cold Room Calculator
Mobile app for iOS & Android to calculate the expected heat load for your cold room.
Cold Room Calculator
How it works
Alfa Laval finned coil air heat exchangers have been designed to achieve an optimized exchange of thermal energy between air and a refrigerant or fluid. The ‘heart’ of our air heat exchangers is the finned coil, built up from a circuit of interconnected tube serpentines and fins to increase the heat exchanging surface. Thanks to the combination of key design variables (coil materials, coil geometry, casing design, fan type), air units are very versatile heat exchangers with a great variety of applications in many industries. Alfa Laval supplies finned coil air heat exchanger products for a wide variety of applications.
Air coolers & air-cooled condensers
Air coolers and air-cooled condensers are key components in air cooling and airconditioning systems. On the refrigerant side the most common media are a brine or an evaporating refrigerant like H(C)FC, ammonia or CO2. A chilled brine may be supplied from a chiller that is potentially located far away, but a liquified refrigerant must come from a nearby condensing unit. When an evaporating refrigerant is used, the cooling coil is the evaporator in the vapour-compression refrigeration cycle (‘direct expansion’ or ‘DX’ system).