Explore solutions that set a sustainable course
The marine industry is on its way to a sustainable future. Meet Alfa Laval at SMM 2022 (stand A1.226) to discuss your own route – and find the solutions that will take you forward.
You’ll learn how we’re bringing about decarbonization and more independently, with customers and partners across the industry. Expect to see the latest in energy management and working with new fuels, as well as digitalization and other ways of driving efficiency vessel-wide. Speak to our experts about all we can do together, getting an up-close look at the innovations shaping tomorrow.
Book a meeting with us
Get the insights you need, straight from one of our experts. Topics include:
- General stand tour – decarbonizing through innovation and digitalization
- StormGeo – voyage planning, ship routing and fleet performance
- Energy efficiency – solutions and savings
- PureBallast – compliance and connectivity
- LNG as fuel – securing safety, efficiency and more
- Methanol as fuel – enabling the fuel transition
- Oceanbird – modern wind propulsion
- Adaptive fuel line – protect your engine while safeguarding compliance and efficiency
- PureSOx – stabilize your fuel costs by being a step ahead
Watch this space!
As SMM draws closer, this page will provide up-to-date information about stand displays and events. Be sure to check back regularly.
Alfa Laval at SMM 2022
StormGeo, a part of Alfa Laval, will have a dedicated area in the stand.
Beyond the stand
Get more insights from Alfa Laval by joining us at the following SMM events:
Digital transition stage (Hall B6)
6 September, 15:50
Our marine portfolio
Alfa Laval solutions and knowledge extend from bow to stern, encompassing most key applications on board. Beyond meeting needs today, that breadth creates a unique platform for addressing sustainability challenges.
Click to expand