2020-09-11 Product news
POMEVap Technology – Alfa Laval’s solution to Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME) | A webinar
Treating palm oil mill effluent (POME) is a major challenge for many palm oil millers. On 27 October 2020, our evaporation specialist, Amol Hukkerikar, would like to share his knowledge about various solutions that treat POME and their benefits to palm oil mills. He will introduce an innovative solution that not only assists mills in achieving Zero Liquid Discharge, but also generates additional income by recovering oil from the POME.
27 October 2020
In this free webinar you will learn about:
- Key issues faced by mills in treating palm oil mill effluent (POME)
- How innovative evaporation technologies can help tackle POME problems efficiently
- Benefits of the Alfa Laval POMEVap systems to palm oil mills and the environment
About the speaker:
Amol Hukkerikar is the Global Sales Manager, in the Evaporation Systems Business Unit at Alfa Laval. He holds a PhD in Chemical Engineering and has had over 12 years of experience in the food processing industry. His work at Alfa Laval is primarily focused on developing evaporation applications for customers in the edible oil industry and on providing solutions to improve the efficiency of customer processes.
Who will benefit from this webinar:
- Business owners of palm oil mills
- Professionals working in the palm oil processing industry
You might also be interested in...