2021-03-04 Product news
Brewery Fermentation Cellar design | A webinar
The purpose of this webinar is to deep dive into a specific area of the brewery cold block – the Fermentation Cellar. We would like to emphasize the importance of a structured and holistic approach with a focus on the details when designing a Fermentation Cellar to ensure that the customer gets a modern, efficient, sustainable, easy expandable and maintenance-friendly installation.
29 April 2021
In this free webinar, you will learn about:
- How to choose the optimal equipment layout
- Why planning the pipe bridges and piping layout is so important
- How to address low water and energy consumption in the fermentation cellar
- State-of-the-art valve-cluster design and operation
About the speaker(s):
Alexander Stogniy holds a master’s degree from Moscow State University of Food Technology. He started his career working at a brewery in Saint Petersburg and then continued at Alfa Laval. Now, Alexander is a Global Sales Manager in Brewery Systems with 15 years’ experience at Alfa Laval and 18 years in the brewing industry. He is responsible for Brewery Systems business development worldwide.
Denis Martin received his engineering degree in Fermentation and Brewery Industries in Belgium and has more than 10 years’ experience within the brewing industry. His work at Alfa Laval is focused on the craft brewing market – adapting and developing products to fit the needs of craft brewers.
Who will benefit from this webinar:
- Anyone, who is interested in optimizing their cold cellar – from a craft brewery to an industrial brewing group
You may also be interested in:
Expanded Alfa Laval Unique DV-ST UltraPure valve range boosts aseptic processing efficiency