Channel Manager Tank Cleaning
Channel Manager Tank Cleaning
- International position with development opportunities
Do you want to become an important driver in developing our global Tank Cleaning channel focus and do you have the ability to lead, support and develop this business towards specific direct channels? Then the job as Channel Manager Tank Cleaning at Alfa Laval, Kolding might be a position for you.
With reference to the Head of Channel Management and Service you will be part of a global team with very competent colleagues, where you will manage specialized global tank cleaning channels.
Our Channel Management Team provides invaluable support in driving and developing our global channel focus and in this new position, you have the chance of becoming an important part of our business.
Your main responsibility will be to lead, support and develop our channel business via specific direct channels, where you will have a big impact through your network as results are created through our channels and their efforts. You will together with our channels set the strategies and direction in close cooperation with other central key functions and Alfa Laval sales companies.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Develop and set specialized channel strategy and program
- Support channels regarding projects, market positioning, local seminars and councils
- Ensure channel coverage in terms of geography, industry and products
- Support the development and implementation of our channel competence level and e-Business utilization
Your qualifications and experience:
It is important for us that you have experience from an international organization with cultural diversity. You have strong experience with channel management and process equipment and preferably a good understanding of the sanitary industries and the marine industry.
We expect you to have:
- Relevant technical and commercial background
- Strong international background and proven track record
- Proven negotiation skills and relationship building
- Strong international understanding of the sanitary and marine industries, sales channel management, Key Accounts and end-users
As a person you are result driven and pro-active with a high degree of independence and drive. You understand the necessity of building good relations with customers and colleagues and thus achieving sustainable measurable results.
Other than that, you:
- Communicate and present important information in a professional and inspiring way
- Contribute positively to the team with humor and an open approach
- Have strong implementation skills
- Have a structured approach and yet the ability to deal with complexity and change
- Write and speak English on a high level
Your internal and external co-operation partners are both local and international, and you will therefore need to travel up to 100 days per year.
For further information contact
For more information please contact Head of Channel Management and Service, Ulrik Dupont.
Phone +45 2895 4395/ 7932 2211.
Please send your motivated application and CV via below link as soon as possible and no later than 30. April 2019.
Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis and the position will be filled as soon as we have found the right candidate.