Global Operations Development Manager
Global Operational Development Manager.
Are you a visible, experienced and result driven leader, who deliver results through people?
Do you have the ability to drive a major transformation towards flow and smart manufacturing? And to grow our customer focused co-operation with the Business Unit Hygienic Fluid Handling and other relevant stakeholders?
Then the position as Global Operational Development Manager at Alfa Laval Kolding might be a position for you.
In your role as Global OD Manager you will be part of the Product Group Hygienic Fluid Handling management team reporting directly to the Product Group Manager.
Product Group Hygienic Fluid Handling is a performance driven organization committed to reach our targets on Sustainability, Quality, Delivery and Cost while creating a superior customer experience. Our supply chain consists of 6 factories across the world and is undergoing a major transformation towards flow production and smart manufacturing - utilizing I 4.0.
As part of the management team you will support the development of structures, standards and best practices to keep driving our strategy and develop our performance in all our factories in the Product Group.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Leading and developing our OD team consisting of specialists and project managers, in order to support our overall strategy and the manufacturing transformation at our different sites.
- Develop right competences connected to our core technologies
- Build our I 4.0 value proposition and competences accordingly
- The implementation, alignment and communication of the defined strategy
- Securing right focus and drive in our main change projects, either as owner or steering committee member
- Driving and developing the communication and co-operation with the rest of the Product Group and BU Hygienic Fluid Handling.
Your personal profile & qualifications:
To succeed in the role, you are a visible result driven leader delivering results through people. You have a minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience at a senior management level with a proven track record meeting and exceeding operational and financial results.
Furthermore, we expect you to have:
- Experience with leading and driving major changes in a manufacturing environment
- A strategic perspective and a visionary mindset with a strong drive and focus on delivering results
- A strong integrity and value driven leadership
- Excellent communication skills and a team focused mindset
- Practical Lean and Six Sigma utilization experience within manufacturing
- The ability to work locally and globally in a matrix organization to achieve targeted result
We offer an exciting position in an unformal and growth-oriented company, where you together with your colleagues in Alfa Laval will secure the best solutions for our customers. In addition to that, we offer a salary package, which matches the job description and benefits such as Falck Healthcare, company healthcare scheme, treatment insurance, fitness center, good pension scheme, canteen scheme etc.
For further information please contact:
Lars Fabricius, VP Operations, +45 2895 5601 or Flemming Sørensen, Global HR Business Partner, +45 2895 4450.
To send application and CV please use below link latest 30th September 2019.
We go through the applications as we receive them, so please send your application as soon as possible.