Area Sales Support
Area Sales Support
- for the Alfa Laval Marine Boiler Repair Team
Alfa Laval is the world's leading supplier of marine boilers and looking for a proactive and dynamic Area Sales Support for the repair sales support team in Denmark.
As an Area Sales Support you are responsible for supporting and building the internal regional sales for Alfa-Laval Marine Boiler Repair business across our global markets. Your sales support performance is enhanced through true business acumen, where you use your technical marine background to perform best-in-class sales support to your colleagues and customers.
Your challenges and tasks:
As well as your technical support function, you will have a proactive sales role, where you utilize your commercial mindset and your technical marine background to accelerate sales in your markets in a supporting way. Sales is also reached by creating competitive quotations, based on market feedback about the scope of repair needed to be solved. Besides sales, sales support, scoping & quoting, you will in the everyday be included in a wide span of tasks ranging from, planning, estimation, project handover, documentation.
The position is based in Aalborg and business travelling will be expected.
- Area sales and support responsible for the Alfa Laval repair business
- Delivering lean and fast technical sales support to the Alfa Laval Sales Companies
- Proactive develop market plans together with each market respectively. Ensure plans are updated continuously, while executing on business opportunities
- Achieve sales growth and hit sales targets by successfully maintain, support and develop the business
- Understand and commercialize the deep in-house technical knowledge and make it digestible and easy to understand for the markets in a sales situation
- Grow and maintain strong relationship with Sales companies. Conduct sales training and develop drivers and sales specialists in your markets
- Drive awareness internally of new product launches within the Alfa Laval repair business
- Ensure quotations, documentation and project-handover are in line with customer demands
Your profile and competences
You are an educated marine engineer with 1-5 years’ experience working within the marine segment. New graduates are also welcome to apply. You might even have gained your work experience from sailing on vessels. Ideally you have experience working with Marine Boiler Technologies, but it is not a requirement.
Other than that, we expect that you:
- Have a commercial mindset you can benefit from in a sales process
- Are outgoing, proactive and capable of handling many tasks, and at the same time meet your deadlines
- Know what it takes to continuously push for action, while finding it easy to maintain and establish new relations internal as external
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English are essential, along with good understanding of Microsoft Office products
We offer an engaging sales & support position in a growing international organization with many contacts and career opportunities. A result-oriented working environment with energetic and engaged colleagues.
At Alfa Laval we believe in work-life balance, have flexible working hours, sports and training facilities and offers an attractive pension and insurance scheme incl. health care arrangements.
For further information please contact:
Søren Steffensen, Global Sales Manager, Global Repair Business Unit Boiler & Gas Systems, +4551944060
To send application and CV please use below link latest 9th August 2019.
We go through the applications as we receive them, so please send your application as soon as possible.