Performance Audit for PureSOx
High performance from your Alfa Laval PureSOx system is essential, both for your emissions compliance and for your operating economy. Regular inspection in the form of a Performance Audit ensures that your system performs as it should, but also gives you opportunities to lower its cost of operation.
A Performance Audit is an onboard equipment survey that can be performed anywhere in the world. We assess the functional performance of your PureSOx system, looking for ways to optimize it and to lower costs by reducing its consumption of energy and process fluid.
Our skilled service engineers conduct a thorough inspection of system parameters and software performance, but also evaluate the operational skills of your crew. Afterwards we provide a detailed report of the findings, along with recommendations for optimization and upgrades.
Emergency service for EGC - PureSOx
For urgent assistance, please call our 24/7 hotline: +31 24 352 3200 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Service and support
Please contact our local marine service people.
- Optimized system parameters and performance
- Reduced consumption of energy and process fluid
- Reduced operating costs
- Improved crew knowledge and uniform operating procedures
- Opportunities to take advantage of new upgrade possibilities
Scope of supply
Performance Audits can be performed on all Alfa Laval PureSOx systems, regardless of configuration.
Scope of service
- On board meeting
Before and after inspecting your PureSOx system, an Alfa Laval service engineer meets with your chief engineers to discuss its condition and performance.
- System inspection
Our field service engineer inspects all parameters of your PureSOx system, as well as its software performance.
- Crew evaluation
Our field service engineer meets with the crew to evaluate their operational skills and provide any relevant Service Bulletins.
- Detailed inspection report
Following the inspection, Alfa Laval provides an audit report documenting:
- Work completed
- System performance
- Failures identified
- Recommendations for maintenance and further action
- Opportunities to optimize performance
Other 360° Service Portfolio services for your equipment
- Alfa Laval Condition Audit for PureSOx
- Alfa Laval Training for PureSOx
- Alfa Laval Exchange Programme for PureSOx
- Alfa Laval Spare Parts for PureSOx