To keep your separators working efficiently, you can take advantage of a comprehensive preventive maintenance program tailored to meet your specific requirements and budget or individual services, such as Cleaning-in-Place (CIP) systems and separator bowl exchange and rental.
- Condition Monitoring – Alfa Laval offers two ways to optimize service intervals for your centrifuges:
- Cosmos, a state-of-the-art online condition monitoring system that supervises the performance of your Alfa Laval separator.
- Alnoz II monitoring system provides constant supervision for high-speed separator nozzles.
- Preventive Maintenance centrifugal separators – Optimize maintenance by developing a comprehensive preventive maintenance program, which includes scheduled maintenance visits and CIP procedures, intermediate and major service kits.
- CIP (Cleaning-In-Place) systems – Restores optimal separator operation by cleaning separator bowl, inlet and outlet of Alfa Laval separators without dismantling the separator.
- Exchange and Rental separator bowls – Reduces bowl replacement costs and downtime by speeding delivery time of a replacement bowl or bowl rental.
Find your Service Centre