Midi Compact with IQHeat
Range of the most advanced substations equipped with the Alfa Laval developed software - the IQHeat controller - monitoring the lowest return temperatures. Applications: multi-family buildings up to 50 apartments.
Instructions and Manuals
Spare part list
The Midi Compact with IQHeat range supplies hot water to both the tap water & the space heating circuit. The space heating supply can be connected to radiators or to floor heating.
On the primary side the unit is connected to district heating networks or local heating networks for indirect connection (2 heat exchangers between heating source and heating supply).
The Alfa Laval IQHeat controller has remote communication and control takes place via internet or any Building Management system.
Midi Compact with IQHeat is suitable for multi-family buildings up to 50 apartments.
- The Alfa Laval “Plug & play solution”: easy to install, easy to maintain
- Ensures the lowest return temperature on primary side
- Proven energy savings 15% in average
- Communication on distance
- Extremely small footprint and good accessibility for service and maintenance
This range can be configured and selected using the AlfaSelect selection tool. Please contact Alfa Laval for more information.
Find everything you need for your HVAC application in Alfa Laval's HVAC handbook.