Optigo CS is a commercial air cooler for general application in small to medium-sized cooling and freezing rooms. The model's design is characterised by a low silhouette (only 15 cm for CS200) for the efficient use of cold room space. Optigo CS coolers are available from stock.
- Innovative coil manufactured from internally grooved Cu tubes (smooth tubing for brine applications) and aluminium fins. Tube pitch 30x26 mm staggered. Standard fin spacings 4 and 7 mm.
- Durable aluminium alloy casing, white epoxy coated RAL 9002. Hinged drip tray construction. Pre-cut passages for multiple choice connections (both sides & top). All models fitted with a T-connection for better refrigerant distribution and optional hot gas defros. CS200 is also available with a drip tray for wall mounting.
- Standard fitted with plug-in dual fan speed EC motors in two diameters (200 & 300 mm), blowing through the coil. Fans pre-wired to the connection box. Power supply 230/1/50-60. Enclosed design spray-tight fan motors, protection class IP-44.
For a full overview of all available options and additional technical specifications please refer to the product leaflet.
- Evaporating temperatures: +10 to -30°C
- Refrigerants: all H(C)FC, brine and CO2
- Capacities (SC2): 550 up to 7,810 W
- Air volume: 380 up to 3,800 m3/h
These air heat exchanger products can be configured and selected using the AlfaSelect Air selection tool.
Alfa Laval Anytime
Our ebusiness tool Alfa Laval Anytime offers product information, on-line product selection and a webshop function for air products and spare parts. Distributors and partners are invited to contact Alfa Laval and register as an Anytime user.
Go to Alfa Laval Anytime
Cold Room Calculator
Mobile app for iOS & Android to calculate the expected heat load for your cold room.
Cold Room Calculator
How it works
Alfa Laval finned coil air heat exchangers have been designed to achieve an optimized exchange of thermal energy between air and a refrigerant or fluid. The ‘heart’ of our air heat exchangers is the finned coil, built up from a circuit of interconnected tube serpentines and fins to increase the heat exchanging surface. Thanks to the combination of key design variables (coil materials, coil geometry, casing design, fan type), air units are very versatile heat exchangers with a great variety of applications in many industries. Alfa Laval supplies finned coil air heat exchanger products for a wide variety of applications.
Air coolers & air-cooled condensers
Air coolers and air-cooled condensers are key components in air cooling and airconditioning systems. On the refrigerant side the most common media are a brine or an evaporating refrigerant like H(C)FC, ammonia or CO2. A chilled brine may be supplied from a chiller that is potentially located far away, but a liquified refrigerant must come from a nearby condensing unit. When an evaporating refrigerant is used, the cooling coil is the evaporator in the vapour-compression refrigeration cycle (‘direct expansion’ or ‘DX’ system).