Alfa Laval is looking for a Project Manager based in Søborg, Copenhagen for our Customer Project Management department in Engineering & Supply Food Systems.
Engineering & Supply (E&S) is a global support organization within Alfa Laval with the purpose of delivering project management and engineering within a wide range of applications and industries. We are a global organization with offices and employees across the world.
As a Project Manager in the E&S Customer Project Management team, you will plan, execute, and deliver system solutions. The projects are based on Alfa Laval’s core technologies within the Protein recovery market and the Edible Oil Systems market for our customers worldwide.
Typical projects include engineering, procurement, manufacturing, delivery, installation and commissioning of engineered systems.
- Plan, execute, deliver, install and commission projects worldwide
- Be a role model in following our project management model, Engineering Workflow, other tools and procedures as well as living up to the vision of “World Class Project Management”
- Deliver projects at or above estimated margin, on time, and with the right quality by actively involving customers, project stakeholders, and team members working proactively with expectations of customers
- Engage and mentor own project team to develop technical solutions with the right quality in an efficient and accurate manner
- To a smaller extent, perform project engineering.
- You are most likely educated as Mechanical engineer or equivalent, preferably with experience from protein, other agro-industrial applications or edible oil applications
- You have an experience as a project manager
- You are a team player and a good communicator
- Your work approach is constructive, structured, and systematic
- You are a motivational person with clout
- You can maintain a project management overview while also being able to engage in technical discussions.
- A challenging and motivating job
- Committed and experienced colleagues who work in a positive informal atmosphere in a non-hierarchical international organisational structure
- You will be representing a well-positioned value-focused brand, known for its high quality and dedicated service
- A salary that matches your qualifications and an attractive pension and health care scheme.
For more information, contact Ole Overlade Petersen Head of Customer Project Management E&S Food Systems.
Phone: +45 2777 8409
You are welcome to send your CV and motivated application via link no later than 15 March 2017.
Ole Overlade Petersen, Head of Customer Project Management E&S Food Systems