Senior Process Engineer
Alfa Laval is a strong and growing organization that experiences an increasing demand for our solutions within Edible Oil and Starch industry. To strengthen our organization even further, we are now looking for an experienced Process engineer with deep knowledge within starch edible oil processes. The Senior Process Engineer will play a key role in our customer projects of medium to high complexity.
As our new Process Engineer you will be responsible for engineering products and solutions for assigned projects with medium to high complexity, as well as to keep and develop process technology know-how on a high level.
- Designing and engineering products and solutions based on customer requests and applicable standards & codes
- Designing Flowcharts and creating Mass and Energy Balances elaborating Cost calculations
- Dimensioning and Commissioning of components (Pumps, Heat Exchangers, Vacuum Systems, Chillers, etc.), driving the technical dialogue with suppliers and compiling the related documentation.
- Writing Functional Descriptions and making FAT test of the process line automation system.
- Delivering and driving an improvement of current technical solutions and / or developing new solutions to ensure our competitive advantage
- Participating in project meetings and managing smaller process development projects
- Participating in commissioning, performance testing and troubleshooting for deliveries and new processes of Edible Oil and Starch process lines.
- Knowledge of and experience with engineering codes and standard
- Practical experience with process engineering & design (P&ID, Mass Balance, Layout, Functional Description for well-known processes
- Ability to specify and order components
- Project management knowledge and experience
- Cross-cultural awareness and efficient communication skills
- Proactive and self-driven approach with good ability to prioritize, structure, and organize tasks.
- A job in a growing international organisation with many contacts and carrier opportunities
- A result-oriented working environment
- Energetic and engaged colleagues working together within an informal atmosphere
- Good development opportunities, professionally and personally.
For more information, please contact Industry & Engineering Manager, Christian Ryø at +45 2777 8502.
You are welcome to send your motivated application and CV via below link no later than 12 March 2017.
Industry & Engineering Manager, Christian Ryø