Alfa Laval is a strong and growing organization experiencing increasing demand for our solutions within Edible Oil industry. We are therefore looking for a new Design Engineer for our project department in E&S Edible Oil Engineering. The Design Engineer will support local and global projects in designing complex vessels, working on technical specifications for mechanical components.
As our new Design Engineer you will be responsible for designing mechanical equipment, especially complex vessels for Edible Oil and starch systems, and specifying mechanical components. Furthermore, you will play an important role in development and use of our standard design vessel interface. You will also secure quality during fabrication and assist in workshop inspection.
- Design of mechanical equipment in Inventor
- Specify mechanical components including piping, fittings, PI/TI.
- Secure design and verification process for appointed equipment
- Assist in workshop inspection
- Create item for purchase in our ERP system and bid review.
- You have a mechanical engineering degree
- You are experienced in 3D designing of equipment in Inventor
- Knowledge in Inventor skeleton modelling and I-logic
- You have knowledge of mechanical systems and/or pressure tanks manufacturing as well as international documentation standards
- Orientation on high quality and standards of work results
- Team player with good communication skills
- You have a good cross-cultural awareness
- You are proactive and able to apply structured and analytical approach to assignments.
- A job in a growing international organisation with many contacts and carrier opportunities
- A result-oriented working environment
- Energetic and engaged colleagues working together within an informal atmosphere
- Good development opportunities, professionally and personally.
For more information, please contact Industry & Engineering Manager, Christian Ryø at Tel. +45 27 77 85 02.
You are welcome to send your motivated application and CV via link no later than 1st March. 2017.
Industry & Engineering Manager, Christian Ryø