Compliance & Accounting
We are looking for an experienced professional in Compliance and Accounting areas with good understanding of transactional issues, can take quick decisions and execute the ideas into practicality.
The Key responsibilities of this position:
- Represent the company at various government departments like Customs , DGFT, RBI, EIA, Export Promotion councils and Import and exports
- Ensure timely regularisation of payment, follow up for Deal Nos and BRC
- Preparation and updation of compliance calendar to ensure that all aspects of compliance are completed in time
- Responsible for the routine Impex related work.
- Third Party Export - Checking L/C Draft, checking of Export Documents as per L/C
- Tax Assessments - Customs, TDS related, Attending hearing and putting up case for the company and preparing for submissions.
- Completion of various accounting jobs, including entries in ERP and preparation of Audit Schedules
Graduate from any reputed university with Master in Business Administration or Post Graduation in Commerce.
- 5-8 years experience in Import Export compliance
- Awareness about Direct & Indirect Taxes , Assessments , Exports incentives
- Knowledge of accounting
- Knowledge of Banking regulations related to Foreign exchange remittances and management and International Logistics.
HR Partner, India
Tel direct: +91 20 27107221 - Mobile: 8605004884
Contact me on MS Lync/Communicator: sip:email@example.com