Area Sales Manager, Marine & Service
We are looking for experienced Sales professional with Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking. You know how to Persuade your customers and Influence your audience. You are independent performer with good Planning and Organizing skills.
The Key Responsibilities of this position:
- Deliver profitable growth.
- Achieve specific growth plans and ensure that business targets are met.
- Building long term business relationships with key accounts (existing/potential) to enhance the revenue potential for the segment.
- Increase Marine business by providing value added services.
- Growth of Repair & Reconditioning business in Service Centres.
- Network with cross functional teams like Factory, Distribution Centre, Service centres, Product Management for timely delivery of offerings.
- Collaborates with Capital Sales Managers and service coordinators to exceed customer expectations and improve customer satisfaction.
- Grow service business with Alfa Laval’s 360 degree service offerings
Market is very dynamic and has strong demands from customer for faster deliveries/services. It requires the manager to be alert to the market conditions and closely coordinate with all stake holders. Travelling is essential, as the manager is responsible for the Eastern Region. Maximum time needs to be spent at the customer’s end.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience:
Bachelor of Engineering-Mechanical / Marine or equivalent competence.
- 4-5 years Sales & Marketing experience.
- Good knowledge of ship’s engine rooms, diesel power plants
- Basic working knowledge of Alfa Laval products that are used on board vessels will be preferred.
- Shipboard experience is preferred.
HR Partner, India
Tel direct: +91 20-67341100