Assembles sub components and finished products and/or executes the material processing within the facility composed of diversified and intricate assemblies or processes spanning the complete product portfolio. This role requires detailed level of product and process knowledge. Employees are expected to use and understand: Standard Specifications, SOP’s, manufacturing orders, and drawings per quality and product standards. This role is a skilled position where applicants are qualified through previous work experience, or developed through skills and knowledge that are verified by internal training processes.
Expectations & Responsibilities:
- Perform process setups and value add activities utilizing defined operating parameters, following all documentation, to complete daily production demand within assigned team.
- Continuously build job knowledge through execution of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), demonstrating proficiency through SOP audit dialogues and skills matrix development.
- Develop the department in accordance with Alfa Laval Production System (ALPS) participating in team performance and improvement meetings. (5S, Root Cause Analysis, Problem Resolution Process (PRP), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), SOP’s etc.
- Execute quality checks and inspections as needed.
- Observes all company policies
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities of the Successful Candidate:
- High school diploma or GED minimum
- Previous production or warehouse exposure
- Fork lift and/or crane operation
- Exposure to use and care of basic production or assembly hand tools
- Basic personal computer skills
- Ability to learn and use company system tools effectively