Field Service Engineer
Alfa Laval Israel is a Company present in Israel since 1996. We are part of Alfa Laval Group, a Swedish multinational Company providing engineering solution to customer within industrial market for Separation process, Heat Transfer and Fluid Handling.
The Field Service Engineer is responsabile for providing Service, implementing, modifying, and repairing equipment and systems for customers on-site mainly in waste water application.
Main activities are:
- Install, configure, modify, and repair products, equipment and systems that have been purchased by the organization’s customers and identify and correct more complex problems associated with start-up.
- Ensure that equipment conforms with company operating specifications and customer requirements.
- Provide product information, service training and field assistance to designated clients to maintain customer satisfaction with company products.
- Provide after sales service according to sales service programs.
- Train and consult customers in using and maintaining products.
- Able to identify sales leads at customers site during the execution of the job;
- Deliver detailed service reports for both end user and as feedback to internal organization, in english if needed
The ideal candidate is a practical mechanical engineer, with at least 3 years experience as a mechanical technician, combining machinery, electricity, pneumatics and controls experience. Experience at knowledge of operation and maintenance of machinery-rotating equipment, centrifuges is preferable.
Following abilities complete the profile:
- Ability to work with technical literature in English.
- Ability to read and work with technical drawings.
- Mobility- willing to travel on daily basis
- Able to work with heavy equipment (using lifting equipment)
- High ability to work with different interfaces at different levels