Inside Sales & Order Handling Manager
Alfa Laval is a Swedish multinational company active in Italy for more than 100 years with several sales offices, manufacturing and research and development departments.
Alfa Laval Italy is responsible for sales development and service activities regarding the complete Alfa Laval’s range of products in the italian market. This is done through direct sales as well as through other sales channels.
The Inside Sales & Order Handler Manager is responsible of a team of Internal Sales, Order Handler and Technical Support to provide selling of Parts and After Sales Service to Customer within Marine Market and Industry.
He/she will ensure though his/her organization:
- Quotation for specific parts in the specific target market (Marine and Industry Parts)
- Making sales quotation for contractors as well as for final customers supporting Regional Sales managers
- Interface with Product Manager when required
- Making cold calls or calls on leads
- Following up on customers’ quotations
- Defining orders specification, products and documentation for Order Handling process
- Managing customer care activities managing supplier information
The ideal candidate:
- is a graduate (or has a diploma) with relevant experience in the same role coming from Marine Service Market
- has a good knowledge of accountancy, and cross border shipping and documents.
- Good interpersonal and management skills are required for the job and to quickly find your feet in the position.
- Sales orientation and focus on business development, customer and market orientation are key skills.
- Good English knowledge: ability to read, understand, write and speak are needed.
- Proactive and structured approach and aim to deliver quality results on time complete the profile