Alfa Laval Nijmegen BV develops, sells and produces installations for the maritime industry. Installation and maintenance of these systems on board is coordinated from Nijmegen. (check our website www.alfalaval.com). Within the Exhaust Gas Cleaning branch of the organization we are working on the development and marketing of installations for cleaning the exhaust gases from ships (desulphurization). It is a fast-growing business. Our customers are ship owners and yards and are located worldwide. To realize our ambition, we are looking for further expansion of our Sales & Marketing Team with a Sales Engineer EGC.
You are responsible for selling the exhaust gas cleaning systems to shipyards and -owners. You sell these systems directly and/or in collaboration with our sales offices. Training and coaching of these sales offices are important aspects of this job.
- Direct sales with the aim of achieving sales results;
- Generate and follow-up sales-leads;
- Visiting customers and international sales offices;
- Participate in business fairs;
- Educate and train sales offices;
- Make up specifications and special offers;
- Take care of relevant information from the market and use it as input for product development.
- You have a Bachelor degree working-and competence level (HTS WTB, Chemical Technology or related);
- You can convince customers and select them by asking the right questions;
- You are customer-oriented, good at building and maintaining business relations;
- You have a good knowledge of written and spoken English;
- You at least have 5 years of experience in international selling of capital goods;
- Experience in the maritime industry is an advantage;
- You have a flexible response to customer needs;
- You are willing to travel international (30-50% travelling of working time).
- Open personality;
- Clear in communication;
- Looking for improvements.
Please send your application letter, with CV attached, to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Rachid L’Bouny
This is a full-time employment with good working conditions. Growth, development and ambition characterizes the organization. You can contribute further in the organization and you get the chance to develop yourself. In addition you are part of a professional and committed team, where job satisfaction is a high priority.