Key account Manager Tetra Pak HSS
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. But now we want to be even better! We’re looking for a Key Account Manager to Alfa Laval Food & Water Division, Business Unit HSS. So, what are you going to do today?
About the job
You will be responsible for the entire range of high speed separator products sold to Tetra Pak.
This is a good opportunity to work across Alfa Laval's organization and through the complete value chain together with Tetra Pak.
You will drive and develop sales for High speed separators to Tetra Pak and main responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing the complete HSS product portfolio for Tetra Pak.
- Coordinating and driving improvement projects on cost, time and quality together with Operations
- Involvement in the pricing process with support to the Alliance owner
- Competitor analysis, sales statistics and other relevant parameters.
- Profit & loss High speed Tetra Pak which is monitored on a regular base.
Who are you?
- You have seniority and business orientation, preferably with a commercial background in HSS.
- You have a University degree as Master of Science or equivalent.
- Experience from Key Account Management is preferred.
- You take own initiatives and are service minded.
- You motivate others and establish excellent internal and external contacts.
- You are excellent in verbal and written communication as well as fluent in English.
- You have the ability to travel approximately 50 days per year.
This location of the position is flexible. You will report to our Global Key Account Manager Tetra Pak, Laurent Cartier.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success.
For more information, please contact
In this recruitment we are working with Experis - a ManpowerGroup Company.
Please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Katarina Thomasson +46 8 736 11 26.
Susanne Jonsson, Akademikerna, + 46 853065823
Bruno Smolic, Unionen, + 46 853065217
Please send your application no later than 21 of February 2017 at //www.alfalaval.com/career/