Sales Area Manager (North-East)
Air Heat Exchangers Division is responsible for product research, product development and Sales of finned coil Air Heat Exchanger products. Typical AHE applications are in HVAC, refrigeration, electrical machine cooling, diesel cooling and other power & process cooling industries.
The Air Heat Exchangers team continuously strives to improve product competitiveness in all its aspects in order to obtain market leadership.
Area Sales Manager is responsible for leading and managing the outside sales activities for his/her specific Region by developing and overseeing sales and business strategy for the product lines and services through direct sales and through Partners.
Develops the local Regional Sales Market
- He is responsible for Sales and execution plan in the assigned region
- Scouting customer and partners in the region to ensure local presence in the assigned region.
- Build the Customer Pyramid and ensure constant increase of buying customers
- Increase after sales services and spare sales in the region ensuring service agreements and knowledge/co-onwership of IB.
- Secure customers satisfaction ensuring follow up on claim handling.
- Analyses and implementation of centrally defined KGD’s into local market ;
- Add and implement local KGD’s if applicable;
Managing and develop the sales partners network
· Develop regional territory activities on external partners networks evaluating current status and proposing new partners opportunities.
- Development of customer pyramids for the local sales organisation in cooperation with Regional Partners
- Define and follow up customer loyalty plan and the actions out of it
- Analyses of competitiveness and performance of our customer pyramids
- Development of action plan incl. Marcom activities
- Follow up on mandatory KPI’s;
- Is responsible for- and gives direction to- the process of defining the value proposition for his respective region
- Managing and coaching the outside sales engineers/Partners in the value proposition- and value added selling process
- Conducts negotiations on pricing, deliveries, payment terms and other Orgalime conditions;
- Supports the sales strategy by introducing all necessary sales tools, such as: sales brochures, calculation programs, quotation follow up, logistical excellence, short response time etc.
- Introduces and sells new products, solutions and services;
- Travels throughout the assigned territory to call on customers and prospects and ensures that all new products are professionally introduced;
- Evaluates and decides on claims from customers for major claims together with Claim Coordinator
- Responsible for orders received, gross margin, net invoicing and related traceable sales costs;
Customer relationships & market knowledge:
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of customer relationships;
- Participates and/or organizes customer seminars and education programs in the assigned Region
- Provides all necessary reports including forecasts in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and visits
- Registers & Reports all sales administration through CRM tool and update related IB tool
Degree in Engineering;
At least 3 years experience in similar position in Refrigeration market;
Fluent in Italian and English;