Field Service Engineer
In this varied and dynamic role, you will be responsible for fault diagnosis, repair and on-site servicing of Alfa Laval equipment, predominately separators and decanters. You will also be required to do commissioning of new equipment and systems as well as inspection and audit visits.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Previous experience as a Field Service Engineer
• Current Drivers Licence
• Confidence in working with control/automation equipment
• Strong troubleshooting and fault diagnosis skills
• Ability to communicate well with customers
• Trade qualified Fitter Machinist or similar
Based on customer needs this role requires flexibility to travel at short notice and may require overtime.
Together with paid overtime, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and a company vehicle.
If you are a motivated individual who is ready for a new challenge in 2017, please send your resume and cover letter to Alison Edmonds email@example.com.