In industrial refrigeration, standard commercial solutions often fall short, as every application has its own unique requirements. Every product has to be perfectly customized to achieve the optimal efficiency and climate conditions. That’s why Alfa Laval has developed Arctigo, our industrial air cooler platform.
Arctigo air coolers are built with an application-led approach, creating the optimal design for industrial applications like yours. Combined with the Alfa Laval Optigo range for commercial refrigeration, we can now supply a full range of the latest high efficiency air coolers for all applications.
Alfa Laval participates in the Eurovent Certify All Programme (for air cooled condensers, dry coolers & HFC DX air coolers).
Alfa Laval Arctigo at a glance
- Suitable for all HFC, ammonia, CO2 & brine refrigerants
- DX and pumped system
- Design pressures HFC DX 33 bar, NH3 pump 27 bar, CO2 33–60 bar, brine 6 bar
- Triangular or square pitched coil
- Fin spacing 4 up to 12 mm
- 1 to 8 fans, fan diameters 450 up to 1000 mm
- Hinged fan rings for easy maintenance, saving time and cost
- Blow-through or draw-through design
- Room temperatures +10 down to -40 °C
- Capacity range 3 up to 250 kW
- Air volumes 3000 up to 120000 m3/h